SuperFlush – the ultimate weapon against salt water corrosion in marine engines
* Superflush permanently fitted units blast salt water out of your engine after each use.
* Eradicates salt build up and allows engines to run cooler
* Saves fuel. Saves service costs. Saves money
* Makes winterisation simple.
Technical – The patented SuperFlush technology uses a scientifically sophisticated yet practical feedback responsive control and metering system to flush salt and minerals from the internal components of marine engines more effectively and conveniently than any conventional method. The system uses an extremely effective multi-point injection strategy, and a technology known as “ DYNAMIC HYDROSTATIC PULSE AMPLIFICATION ” to achieve incomparable results in a convenient and user-friendly environment, which through ease of use will facilitate operation.
On engines which are raw or seawater cooled, the unit receives water through a quick disconnect fitting on a regular water hose and enters the engine on each side of the thermostat, through fittings installed on the engine replacing plugs that are already in the engine or by tapping into hoses normally installed on the engine.
On engines, which are equipped with a closed cooling system, the system is configured to effectively flush the components that are most at risk from the damaging combination of sea water and heat. Heat increases the causticity of seawater by a factor or 3 at 160 degrees Fahrenheit and adds to the buildup of potassium, magnesium and sodium residues inside the engine cooling subsystems.
To maximize the benefits of the SuperFlush System the engine is not run during flushing as research indicates this to be counter productive. On some engines conventional flushing may actually do more harm than good. Due to the limited volume of available water and the high capacity of the modern marine engine pumping systems, engine cavity and exhaust components are not completely filling with water, leaving upper reaches of these subsystems dry, and with much higher than normal temperatures.
The SuperFlush System overcomes these problems and others with a combination of events:
1. The engine is not run with the SuperFlush System, so no heat is generated to create hot spots.
2. The metering components of the SuperFlush System constantly adjusts the output levels of all injection points, insuring continuous pressure and volume levels in all the engine subsystems (water transfer systems, heat exchange systems, raw water pumps, circulating pumps, engine block and heads, and manifold systems).
3. The SuperFlush System sends hydrostatic shock pulses through the engine cavities and subsystems at between 7000 – 10,000 times per minute, depending upon the application.
3 different kits are available for different engine types:
SF200C – for outboard engines 40hp to 3lit (inc. Mercury: V6, 4 Cyl., 3 Cyl., OMC: V6, V4, 3 Cyl., 2 Cyl., Yamaha: V6, V4, 3 Cyl., Suzuki: V6, 4 Cyl., 3 Cyl., Honda: 90 hp, 115 hp, 130 hp etc.) £SOLD OUT
SF400C – for sterndrive and inboard petrol engines (Inc. Mercruiser & Volvo etc) £SOLD OUT
SF400D – for sterndrive and inboard diesel engines up to 320HP (without lift exhausts) To purchase, go to our new Internet Shop at www.UniversalYachtParts.com
We can arrange installation to your boat anywhere in the River Hamble/Solent area for a modest fitting charge.